Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Mountain Walked: Great Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos

[Happy, ~still shocked~ humbled!! !, full of YIPPIE~ !!] It's official now~ ~~

Yep, just signed (and mailed) the contracts for S.T. Joshi’s A Mountain Walked: Great Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos, coming next year from Centipede Press. This is the anthology
[of S. T. Joshi's "favorite" Cthulhu Mythos tales] that was called, The Spawn of the Green Abyss
. It will contain my new tale “…Hungry …Rats”.

I still remember sending my tale to S.T. as a possible sub for "Weird Fiction Review" (Centipede Press) and him replying, "No, I want this for my upcoming Best of the Cthulhu Mythos anthology."

There will be a signed/limited edition hardcover. More details as I can! !!

I've posted the ToC here on my blog before, but................... [well, you'll understand I get a charge out of seeing my name with these writers ~ LIGOTTI! !! KLEIN!!!!!!!!! CAMPBELL! !! WOW! !! What planet is this? ??]. I'm also over the moon to see my friends, Hopfrog [get well soon old friend!! !], ST.an, and Cody in this tome! !! 

Contents:


"The House of the Worm," by Mearle Prout

"Far Below," by Robert Barbour Johnson

"Spawn of the Green Abyss," by C. Hall Thompson

"The Deep Ones," by James Wade

"The Franklyn Papers," by Ramsey Campbell

"Where Yidhra Walks," by Walter C, DeBill, Jr.

"Black Man with a Horn," by T. E. D. Klein

"Nethescurial," by Thomas Ligotti

"Black Brat of Dunwich," by Stanley C. Sargent

"The Phantom of Beguilement," by W. H. Pugmire

"...Hungry...Rats," by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. (original to this edition)

"Virgin's Island," by Donald Tyson (original to this edition)

"In the Shadow of Swords," by Cody Goodfellow (original to this edition)


http://www.centipedepress.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment