Monday, November 29, 2010

Paul Tremblay confesses his SIN...

Paul Tremblay is one of the BEST around! !! If you've read his work you know that! If you have, not go ck him out, everyone loves this master -- and for damn good reason! !!

He was nice enought to read SIN and here's what he had to say...

"Joe Pulver's SINS AND ASHES is a messed up (and I mean Cronenberg messed up) splicing of William S. Burroughs and Thomas Ligotti. Add a whiskey chaser. After reading these vibrant and weird stories with their assorted devils and down-and-outs, I kinda want to party with Joe. But I think I'm too scared to."--Paul Tremblay, author of The Little Sleep and In the Mean Time.


Again, I find myself thrilled and humbled.

Might go dance around the Nightmarium a bit...

Paul's site is here:

http://paultremblay.net/paulgtremblay/

No comments:

Post a Comment