Friday, September 24, 2010

Rick Dakan

I had the great pleasure of spending some time this afternoon with author, Rick Dakan. Wit, smarts, down to earth and friendly, Rick is one fine Lovecraftian. Rick’s been in Berlin researching and writing his new novel, and over the last few months he’s been interviewing Lovecraftains like Bob Price, Wilum Pugmire, S.T. Joshi, and Laird Barron. Today he added me to the list. I’m normally nervous as hell speaking, but Rick is so easy going it was a pleasure to sit and talk to him about things like Nightmare's Disciple, Blood Will Have Its Season, and Robert W. Chambers' King in Yellow.

I’ll be getting my bEastly paws on his novel, The Cthulhu Cult, soon, so what out for a review. S.T. and Bob have both praised this book, so I’m very much looking forward to it.

Info on Rick’s novel can be found at his site:

http://www.thecthulhucult.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment