Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simon Strantzas on "SIN & ashes"

Highly-acclaimed author, Simon Stranzas, was kind enough, after reading my new collection, SIN & ashes, to say the following:

"Joseph S Pulver, Sr. is a thunderous scribe of dark fiction. His poetry slams into you, cracking through flesh and bone to the real meat beneath. SIN & ashes is his mighty hammer, deftly wielded and smithed on Hephaestus's great anvil. This is no book for the faint of heart. Filled with hard boiled goodness and devastating imagery, Pulver proves his is a talent to be reckoned with, and cements his rightful place as one of the most interesting voices in the genre. I am both awed and humbled by his power."

I am not alone in considering SS to be among the very best writers in "Weird Fiction", so as you might guess, I am humbled and blown away by his praise for my new collection.

Guess I should add, WOW! !! & YAY! !!

Off to go jump for joy for a while... [and reread it 47 more times! !!]

2 comments: