Friday, November 12, 2010

cold black night... WORDS...


Carcosa-Berlin Express… Cold black night… Blues roarin ‘like the grey Hulk on a STOMP!! !

Getting’ close to finishin’ a new one… odd how some come so hard…

3 books between now and JAN/FEB and it seems weird waiting on word of cover art, etc., but that’s publishers. You sign on, they get the contract and they forget yer email… or so it seems at times…

Working on cleaning on the desktop… NEEDS IT!! ! Bad… Looks like I have a lot done this year…

Only have 5 “active” tales on the desktop now… And one “collection” file that needs to go to pub… That said, I now have 44,000+ words to choose from for NIGHT BEGETS… One more and I’m done…

I’m still wondering about agents… Do I? Should I? W/ the new novel [TOP] ready to go, curious what could happen…

OOPS… 3 more need to be tended too… Then, finally, I can get back to next novel… I want to putter w/ this one bad…

I’ve decided the next collection after SIN & ashes and NIGHT BEGETS will be called Portraits of Ruin… Planning on putting a couple of old things in there – original versions w/ my wEir~D layouts and fonts [want them to see print in the form they were intended/envisioned – especially my 1st “Caligari”!! ! – which almost made it into SIN & ashes, but we yanked it due to page count considerations][also delighted Nightmare’s Disciple will contain Bob Price’s introduction, which was not included in the 1st release due to page count considerations as well. It will also have a NEW “Foreword” by Bob looking back! As he was Dr. Frankenstein on this tome, it’s nice to see his "then & now" lab notes!!]…

There’s a few other things in the works, but I’m still not allowed to talk about them…

Next time I’ll update the list of tales I have coming in 2011, so far… just need to organize the list…

Hope yer all warm & WELL...

Well, there's the King in Yellow pointing at the new desk in the Nightmarium-Berlin... guess that means more WORDS... [maybe he'll let me shave and shower 1st?? ?]

All my bEastly best! !!

Joe


[may need to change the soundtrack... "early!!!" Weather Report seems a good bet! !!]


No comments:

Post a Comment