Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hippocampus Press

Hippocampus Press has redesigned its website and updated the web-pages for my two collections, Blood Will Have Its Season (2009), SIN & ashes (2010), [and The Tindalos Cycle, in which I have two works].

You can also watch the “You Tube” v-blog, review of Blood Will Have Its Season by "Mr. Wilum" (Wilum Hopfrog Pugmire) on the new Hippocampus page. Yes, it’s a rave!

Here's the links:

http://www.hippocampuspress.com/mythos-and-other-authors/fiction/blood-will-have-its-season-by-joseph-s.-pulver-sr

http://www.hippocampuspress.com/mythos-and-other-authors/fiction/sin-ashes-by-joseph-s.-pulver-sr.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see that there is a release month for SIN & ashes. How firm is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Derrick posted my video review! I just wish it had been a wee bit more animated, I look real worn out -- and no lipstick! My vlog reviewing your next Hippocampus Book will be a PARTY and a CELEBRATION and I will be YELLOW!!

    ReplyDelete