Friday, April 23, 2010

The Exham Priory Cycle

I have just been informed by master Lovecraftian editor and acclaimed-scholar, Bob [Robert M.] Price that a tale of mine will be in his upcoming The Exham Priory Cycle tome (Mythos Books 2010).

Here's the "ToC":

Contents

1. The Rat Race (Book Introduction) (Intro.Rats.doc)
2. My intro to Frazer (James Frazer.doc)
3. James Frazer, “The Myth and Ritual of Attis” (Frazer on Attis.doc)
4. My intro to S. Baring-Gould (Baring-Gould.doc)
5. Baring-Gould, “Bishop Hatto” (Bishop Hatto.doc)
6. Baring-Gould, “St. Patrick’s Purgatory” (Purgatory.doc)
7. My intro to “The Sin-Eater” (Fiona Macleod.doc)
8. Fiona Macleod, “The Sin-Eater” (The Sin.doc)
9. My intro to “Ligeia” (Edgar Allan Poe.doc)
10. Edgar Allan Poe, “Ligeia” (Ligeia.doc)
11. My intro to “The Unbroken Chain” (Irvin S. doc)
12. Irvin S. Cobb, “The Unbroken Chain”
13. My intro to “The Rats in the Walls” (Rats story intro.doc)
14. H.P. Lovecraft, “The Rats in the Wall”
15. My intro to Derleth (Whippoorwills.doc)
16. August W. Derleth, “The Whippoorwills in the Hills”
17. My intro to “Some Very Odd Happenings, etc.” (Michael Harrison.doc)
18. Michael Harrison, “Some Very Odd Happenings at Kibblesham Manor House”
19. My intro to “Cats, Rats, and Bertie Wooster” (Peter H. doc)
20. Peter H. Cannon, “Cats, Rats, and Bertie Wooster” (catsrats.rtf)
21. My intro to “Exham Priory” (prioryintro.doc)
22. Robert M. Price, “Exham Priory” (Exham Priory.doc)
23. My Intro to “… Hungry …. Rats” (Joseph S.doc)
24. Joseph S. Pulver, Sr., “… Hungry … Rats” (Hungryrats.doc)

Way I see it, that's a pretty cool ToC! !!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I have been waiting for taht book since the late 90s, I think.

    ReplyDelete