Saturday, October 2, 2010

Double Feature Press - Kick Starter







Copyright Daniela Picht




This evening I have some terrorific news to share with you! I am starting my own small press. Double Feature Press is a small indie press formed by yours truly! We have an interesting concept, based around the old double feature drive-in flicks. Each book has two authors. Each author contributes either short stories, poems, or novellas to make up their half of the book. The books will all be in the genres I loved as a child and love even more now. They will be limited edition runs. Our first book - with auhors Joe Pulver and Robin Spriggs - is due out in 2011. We could use your help getting started. Please stop by and check out our Kickstarter page (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/505398600/double-feature-press )for more information. Thanks, my fiends!

Abstrusely,
Sarah L. Covert

Joe here. I'll have more to say about this in the next post! !!

No comments:

Post a Comment