Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nightmare's Disciple . . . reanimated

My Lovecraftian serial killer novel, Nightmare’s Disciple, will soon be in print again. This time it will contain Bob Price’s original introduction. Sadly, it was not included in the Chaosium edition due to page count considerations. ND will also be appearing as an E-book. More soon . . .

In other news . . . I submitted two short horror/weird works today . . .

Also at work on . . . Well . . . out running w/ 3 dogs, History, Ashton, and Outlaw . . . fingerpost says, MYTHOS . . . Got my guns out. I'd call Laird or Jack London -- Hell, I'd assemble the Avengers, but there's no phone booth . . . Got invited to whip up something for a new anthology, and of course, I said, yes . . .

There are several other forms of madness in the wings, I'll keep you posted . . .

1 comment: